Zettelkasten is a scalable system of writing notes that helps building a coherent network of ideas. (This also helps in writing articles/books/etc)
What Zettelkasten is good/bad for
Note-taking apps (some apps support Zettelkasten process)
- 📝Zettelkasten as a tool for building mental models
- 📝Zettelkasten as a tool for breaking down and rebuilding structure
- 🖋How I note
- 🖋I’m merging my websites
- 📝Zettelkasten is a manifestation of Yellow
- 📝Externalize knowledge to learn
- 📝§ Index
- 📝Spaced repetition for writing inbox
- 📝How to use Spaced Repetition and Zettelkasten together?
- 📝Have multiple projects to work on
- 📝Zettelkasten is subject to cumulative effect
- 📝Zettelkasten process
- 📝Zettelkasten is GTD of note-taking
- 📝Can I build a unified flow for tasks and note-taking?
- 📝How does Zettelkasten deal with Collector’s Fallacy?
- 📝Can I apply PARA to Zettelkasten?
- 📝Zettelkasten is about developing ideas, not collecting them
- 📝Zettelkasten makes things easier to remember by connecting ideas
- 📝§ Note-taking